Ask the Doctor
This option allows the patient to have direct contact with the physician. It is intended to provide helpful information to the client and allow them to reach out directly to the doctor about issues important to them. This form of communication is not intended to replace a formal interview and examination and should not be construed as definitive medical commentary and advice. TO ASK THE DOCTOR A QUESTION CLICK here OR SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.com WITH THE SUBJECT LINE Ask the Doctor.
Dr. Payne is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His practice is 100% cosmetic in nature. He also has board certification in Ears/Nose/Throat surgery which includes facial plastic surgery. He performs cosmetic surgery on all relevant body areas including face, breast, tummy, arms and legs.
Dr. Payne's #1 operation is breast augmentation. He does a lot of other types of breast surgery including breast lift with or without implants, breast reduction and breast reconstruction after mastectomy. Other busy areas of his practice include tummy tucks, facelift, blepharoplasty surgery, brow lift surgery, rhinoplasty, liposuction and other cosmetic surgery.
- How are silicone implants different than saline implants?
- How long after surgery can I return to work or exercise?
- Is it better to put breast implants on top of the muscle (subglandular) or under the muscle (subpectoral)?
- How long do breast implants last once they are placed into my breasts?
- What is the Lifestyle facelift that I see advertised on television?
- After surgery will I be spending the night at Dr. Payne's surgery center or will I be going home?
- Where does Dr. Payne perform his surgery?
- Will I be completely asleep when I have my surgery?
- When does Dr. Payne operate?
- Will I ever have to have my implants replaced?