Ask the Doctor
This option allows the patient to have direct contact with the physician. It is intended to provide helpful information to the client and allow them to reach out directly to the doctor about issues important to them. This form of communication is not intended to replace a formal interview and examination and should not be construed as definitive medical commentary and advice. TO ASK THE DOCTOR A QUESTION CLICK here OR SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE SUBJECT LINE Ask the Doctor.
What is the Lifestyle facelift that I see advertised on television?
Thursday, May 09, 2013
- How are silicone implants different than saline implants?
- How long after surgery can I return to work or exercise?
- Is it better to put breast implants on top of the muscle (subglandular) or under the muscle (subpectoral)?
- How long do breast implants last once they are placed into my breasts?
- What is the Lifestyle facelift that I see advertised on television?
- After surgery will I be spending the night at Dr. Payne's surgery center or will I be going home?
- Where does Dr. Payne perform his surgery?
- Will I be completely asleep when I have my surgery?
- When does Dr. Payne operate?
- Will I ever have to have my implants replaced?